As for requirements, to reserve a unit, one would only need to fill out the following 2 forms:
A reservation fee for PHP 20,000 for unit and PHP 10,000 for parking (optional unless parking is required) would be required which can be settled in cash, check or credit card. Reservation fee can also be wired through accredited DMCI remittance centers.
Other requirements that you would need within 7 days from reservation
1. Valid IDs
2. Proof of Billing
3. Signed Computation Sheet
4. Marriage Certificate if married
Requirements to be submitted up to 45 days from reservation along with signed contracts
1. TIN number – if not available, we can get new ones for you
2. Mode of Payments (3 options):
- Philippine Post Dated Checks (PDCs) for the down payments – If not available, you can make use of a friend’s or relative’s checks with authorisation letter
- Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) from accredited banks
- Bills Payment Option through accredited Remittance Centers
Special Power of Attorney
If you are unavailable to transact, you can assign a representative to transact on your behalf. You would need a notarized copy of the form below.