DMCI Units for Resale
Check out our DMCI resale units from the secondary market (unit owners). Kindly send us a message for further information on these units and terms of payment.
DMCI Resale Units List
|PROJECT||UNIT TYPE||LOCATION||SELLING PRICE|
|La Verti North||2BR Inner||Pasay||Php 5,300,000|
|Kai Garden Residences||1BR B SUGI||Mandaluyong||Php 4,500,000|
|Kai Garden Residences||1BR C ICHO||Mandaluyong||Php 4,500,000|
|Kai Garden Residences||3BR + 2 Parking (SUGI)||Mandaluyong||Php 9,500,000|
|Rhapsody Residences||4BR Tandem||Muntinlupa||Php 8,700,000|
|Sheridan Towers North||2BR Inner with parking||Pasig||Php 5,900,000|
|Verawood Residences||2BR Inner (Amenities)||Taguig||Php 5,300,000|
|Magnolia Place||2BR||Quezon City||Php 4,000,000|
|Mulberry Place Bengaline||2BR rear view with Parking||Taguig||Php 5,300,000|
|Mulberry Place||2BR amenity view||Taguig||ON HOLD|
|Ivorywood Abaca||2BR Inner with Parking||Taguig||Php 5,250,000|
|Ivorywood Kamia||2BR Inner||Taguig||SOLD|
|Ivorywood Adelfa||3BR Inner with Parking||Taguig||SOLD|
|Lumiere Residences West||2BR Inner||Pasig||SOLD|
|Brio Tower||2BR C||Makati||Php 6,000,000|
|Bristle Ridge Bluebird||3BR (6th floor) with parking||Baguio||Php 12,000,000|
All listed prices are ALL IN inclusive of transfer and closing fees
**For inquiries on these resale units, kindly send us a message through the Inquiry Form at the Bottom of this page**
Requirements for DMCI Resale Units
- Original Request Letter (signed by current and new owner/s)
- Four (4) Original Notarised Signed Waiver or Rights (by current owner)
- Reservation Agreement for New Buyer/s
- 2 Valid IDs of New Buyer/s (at least one Government Issued ID)
- Proof of Billing Address (for new buyer/s)
- Proof of TIN (for new buyer/s) – if you don’t have a TIN we can get a new one for you
- Updated Statement of Account (SOA) – with signature of buyer/s
- Proof of Income (with notation from client) – COE or ITR or Payslips or Bank Statement, etc.
- Transfer Fee Php 50,000.00 per unit and 50,000.00 per parking slot
Procedure for DMCI resale units
An initial earnest money would need to be settled first by the new buyer which will be deducted from the total down payment required by the owner of the unit. After submission of the required documents to DMCI Customer Care, it would take a month to process the transfer of ownership.
Once the transfer of ownership is approved, the transfer fee shall then be settled at DMCI Homes Cashier. On payment of the transfer fee, the new buyer attains full ownership of the account and would need to settle the remaining balance to the original owner. It would take a few days for the new Contracts under the new buyer’s name to be released for signing.
For More Information and Enquiries, feel free to contact us
Beachland Estates Inc.
+63 (917) 844-3580