Infina Towers Aurora Boulevard Cubao Quezon City
Infina Towers is DMCI Homes upcoming high rise condominium project launched December 2016. The first tower, North Tower, will feature 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom , 3 Bedroom units. The second tower, South Tower will feature 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom units
Infina Towers Announcement
Infina Towers South Towers to be launched this coming January 26, 2018. Get in touch with us for price list and sample computations
Infina Towers Details
Infina Towers will be put up on a total land area of 12,701 sqm with a large portion of the area to be dedicated to open area amenities. Similar to existing DMCI Homes’ projects, expect a resort like experience within the compound.
|Land Area||12,701 sqm|
|Location||Aurora Boulevard Cubao|
|Number of Buildings||2 Buildings|
|Unit Types||1BR – 24-31.5sqm (59%)
2BR, 3BR – 41.5 -73sqm (41%)
|Number of Floors||40 levels|
|Number of Units||2,843 total units|
|Number Parking||1,774 parking slots|
|Parking Ratio||58% parking ratio|
|Turnover Date||September 2021 (North Tower)|
Infina Towers Prospective Owners
- Investors – Looking for potential rental income – Individuals who want to lay their money into an investment that will have appreciated value
- End-users and Upgraders – Living in the neighboring communities – Living with families and relatives who want to have a place of their own
- 25 – 40 years old
- Residents from different parts of Metro Manila, with majority coming from different parts of Quezon City, Manila, San Juan, and Mandaluyong
- Php 50,000 and above monthly income
Why you should consider Infina Towers
- Very accessible
- Schools and universities in the vicinity
- Near to workplaces
- Everything you need are within your reach
- Soothing outdoor swimming pools
- Amenities for active lifestyle
- Greens and landscapes for peaceful mind
- Lounge areas as venue for bonding with friends
Sceneries for enjoyment
- Unobstructed views of the mountains of Antipolo
- Be greeted with the sun rising in the east
- Experience spectacle of city lights
DMCI Homes signature
- Natural air and light inside buildings
- Less electrical consumption
- More breathing space that veers away from sick building syndrome
Value for Money
- Bearing the DMCI Homes Quality Seal
- Price per square meter cost is lower than competitors
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty which others can’t offer
- 70% of the property is dedicated to open spaces
- A product of DMCI Homes – one of the leading and trusted real estate companies in the Philippines
Infina Towers Location
The property is conveniently located along Aurora Boulevard, Cubao Quezon City at the Halili Complex just beside National College of Business and Arts (NCBA). It is very accessible public transport and very near LRT 2 Anonas Station.
Proximity to nearby schools like Ateneo de Manila, Miriam College and University of the Philippines Diliman makes this project a very worthwhile investment. Coming from Aurora Boulevard towards C5, you also have easy access to Katipunan heading to Eastwood City.
Via EDSA (From Makati)
- Turn right on P. Tuazon Blvd.
- Turn left on 20th Ave.
- Turn right on Aurora Blvd.
Via C5 (From Makati)
- Take U-turn on Katipunan flyover
- Turn right on P. Tuazon Blvd.
- Turn right on Lakandula St.
- Make a left on A. Luna St.
- Turn right on F. Castillo St.
- Turn right on Aurora Blvd.
Take East Bound of Ramon Magsaysay Blvd. / Aurora Blvd. Infina Towers is on the right side after F. Castillo St.
Infina Towers in Google Maps
Below is a map showing the vicinity of Infina Towers. As you can see, the project has easy access to public transport.
Central Business Districts
- Araneta Center 2.6 km
- Eastwood, Libis 3.9 km
- UP-Ayala Technohub 5.7 km
- Ortigas Center 7.2 km
Malls & Supermarkets
- Gateway Mall 1.7 km
- Riverbank Mall 2.3 km
- Eastwood Mall 5.6 km
- Hi-top Supermart 200 m
- Super Metro Gaisano 300 m
- Aurora Market 350 m
- University of the Philippines Diliman 4.7 km
- Ateneo de Manila University 2.0 km
- Miriam College 2.4 km
- National College of Business and Arts 50 m
- Philippine School of Business Administration 550 m
- St. Bridget High School 700 m
- Asian College Quezon City 150 m
- Technological Institute of the Philippines 900 m
- World Citi Medical Center 500 m
- Quirino Memorial Medical Center 1.2 km
- St. Lukes Medical Center 5.6 km
Terminals and Stations
- LRT 2 (Anonas Station) 250 m
- MRT (Cubao Station) 4.4 km
- Araneta Center Bus Terminal 2.5 km
- Jesus Christ of the Latter-day Saints 250 m
- Faith Fellowship Ministry Center 250 m
- Archdiocesan Shrine of St. Joseph 300 m
- Capitol City Foursquare Church 200 m
Site Development Plan
Infina Towers will feature two buildings, North Tower and South Tower.
North Tower – Turnover September 2021
South Tower – Turnover September 2022
Unit Floor Plans
North Tower will have 40 floors. Every 5 levels would have a Garden Atrium. Ten (10) high speed elevators will serve the building.
Unit Types, Prices and Computations
Infina Towers will feature 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom Units. Kindly check out the layouts of the units below. The minimum down payment is 30% for all unit types. Kindly get in touch for sample computations.
1 Bedroom A (NORTH TOWER)
₱2,980,000.00 – ₱3,304,000.00
1 Bedroom B (NORTH TOWER)
₱2,980,000.00 – ₱3,432,000.00
1 Bedroom C (NORTH TOWER)
₱3,198,000.00 – ₱3,247,000.00
1 Bedroom D (NORTH TOWER)
₱3,037,000.00 – ₱3,621,000.00
1 Bedroom E (NORTH TOWER)
₱3,096,000.00 – ₱3,504,000.00
2 Bedroom A (NORTH TOWER)
₱4,026,000.00 – ₱4,332,000.00
2 Bedroom B (NORTH TOWER)
₱4,097,000.00 – ₱4,621,000.00
3 Bedroom End Unit
₱6,082,000.00 – ₱6,763,000.00
Infina Turnover Finishes
Below is the list of Turnover Finishes that will be delivered with unit for Infina Towers
- Unit balconies
- Individual metered utility
- Provisions for telephone, cable and internet connections for each unit
GENERAL / COMMON AREAS
- Landscaped garden atriums
- Single loaded hallway
- Ten (10) hi-speed elevators
- Mail area
- Full back up power for all units and common areas
- Electrified perimeter fence
- Provision for CCTV in strategic locations of common areas
- Fire Detection, Alarm and Suppression System (Heat, smoke detectors and sprinklers)
Infina Towers Amenities
Infina Towers will feature resort-type amenities that will be enjoyed by you and your family. We start off with the pool complex. First, the Kiddie Pool is meant for children and has easy step in access towards the shallow water. In addition, we also have the lap pool for swimming and exercise and lounge pool for a relaxing dip.
- Lounge Areas
- Snack Bar
- Game Area
- Fitness Gym
- Audio Visual Room
- Sky Lounge
- Function Room
- Extended Sky Patios
- Lap Pool Kiddie
- Pool Lounge Pool
- Picnic Area/ Open Lawn
- Play Area
- Court Roof Garden
COMMERCIAL AREA (C/O DEVELOPER)
- Convenience Store
- Water Station
- Laundry Station
Reservation and Requirements
To reserve a unit in Infina Towers, you would only need the following:
- Client Registration Form
- Reservation Agreement Form
- Copy of any Valid ID
- Reservation Fee Php 20,000 for a unit and/or Php 10,000 for parking
After reservation, other requirements we would need are the following:
- Valid IDs with clear photo and signature
- Proof of Billing Address (This should match your preferred billing address indicated in the Reservation Agreement Form). If you don’t have your own proof of billing, you can make use of someone else’s with authorization form
- Signed Computation Sheet
- Marriage Certificate
- TIN number – if not available, we can get new ones for you
After submission of requirements, your contracts for your Infina Towers Unit and/or Parking Slot shall then be drafted which usually takes a week to be released.
For the down payments for Infina Towers, we have 3 modes of payments (3 options):
- Philippine Post Dated Checks (PDCs) for the down payments – If not available, you can make use of a friend’s or relative’s checks with authorisation letter
- Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) from accredited banks
- Bills Payment Option through accredited Remittance Centers
The remaining balance can either be financed through Bank Financing or In-house Financing. Below is the list of accredited banks that you can make use of:
- Asia United Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- China Bank Savings
- Eastwest Bank
- Planter’s Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Philippine Business Bank
- Robinson’s Bank
- Security Bank
- Union Bank
We assist in your application for Bank Financing which is initiated within 6 months from turnover of your unit.
DMCI Homes Quality Seal
Infina Towers bears the DMCI Homes Quality Seal, which represents our commitment to deliver homes that are built to last. Your new home is subject to our proprietary quality management system, and comes with a 2-year limited warranty*.
*Property developers typically provide a one-year warranty. DMCI Homes’ 2-year limited warranty covers most unit deliverables, except operable items subject to daily wear and tear.
Terms and conditions apply.